Wednesday 18 August 2010

Dressed to serve

I am writing this while dressed as Goddess's maid and this time I'm including a photo. Goddess ordered me to wear my full maid's outfit when she visited for lunch. This includes a corset which I have tightened as much as possible, and when she left Goddess told me that I must keep it on for the rest of the day and overnight. She wanted me to update the blog while I'm still in my maid outfit which I am happy to do. Anything for Goddess!
On Saturday I am going away with her and her children, plus another of her male friends. He isn't a full time slave or kept in chasity like me, but he might as well be. He does whatever Goddess tells him and he has the name of a colour, just as do I (I'm Orange, he's Burgundy - Goddess always gives her slaves colours). I don't think I will get the chance to serve Goddess as her maid, but I'm sure I will be kept busy. It should be a pleasant break.
When we get back Goddess is hoping to move to a new house which will allow her more privacy. I'm excited at the prospect and I'm hoping that I can be of service to Goddess at her new home in whatever ways she wishes

1 comment:

  1. I have read your devoted slaves blog with interest over the last year or so, and even exchanged the odd memo with you.

    If you ever decide to name me with a colour ? I reckon it could be green for envy . I just dream, and fantasies about one day having a gorgeous Mistress like you.

    Anyway I Think I have joined as a follower ? The reason I say think ? Is I am not particular great with computers, and joining such sites as Twitter, and facebook etc.

    Anyway have a nice holiday, and I hope your two Subs spoil you rotten. As you fully deserve to be.

    ReplyDelete