Wednesday 1 September 2010

A week of freedom

Last week I spent the week on holiday with Cornwall with Goddess, another colour, Burgundy, and Goddess's two children. She was kind to me and let me take off my chastity device while we were away and we had a good time, despite a lot of rain and a cold wind blowing off the sea. While we were away Goddess celebrated her birthday and we all went for a very pleasant meal. It was a relaxed week and everyone enjoyed the break.
Now we're back so it's back to normal. I have my CB on again full time and whenever I am with Goddess I always wear the remote electric shock strap around my balls in case she wants to attract my attention or punish me. I am getting back into the groove of helping her with her business and look forward to doing my chores at her house again. I would love to serve as Goddess's maid soon as I love the feeling it gives (especially the tight corset) but of course it's for her to decide if and when I do. I am looking forward to being a good slave for her and having lots of fun in the future.
Whatever happens I will continue to do my best to please Goddess and make her happy. Sometimes I fail, but her happiness is my happiness so I have a big incentive to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment