Friday 17 September 2010

Kilted up in public


Goddess carried out her promise today that I should wear the kilt I bought a few weeks ago in public. And it couldn't have been much more public. She instructed me to accompany her to London where she was having lunch with some of her girlfriends at an up market restaurant. While there I had to go to Shepherds Bush Market to buy some fruit and some make up for black women. And then I drove to Oxford Street to look for a dress she wanted. I couldn't find the exact one so had to walk up and down Oxford Street asking in various clothes shops for the correct dress.
I suppose I got quite a few strange looks but maybe they thought I'm Scottish (which I'm not). Occasionally I caught sight of myself walking along in my skirt in shop windows and realised that I did stand out somewhat. But it didn't bother me as much as I feared and I would happily do it again. Later I picked Goddess up after her lunch and she insisted that I get out of the car, which gave her girlfriends a chance to look me up and down. They seemed a bit surprised, but knowing Goddess as they do, they know that anything is possible where she is concerned. I drove her back home and we went to her local, me still in my kilt, and later she instructed me to do her food shopping in her local supermarket. By the end, I had almost forgotten how I was dressed. Goddess reminded me that I should be wearing my remote control electric shock strap around my genitals, but I do that anyway whenever I am with her.
Whether the kilt will become a regular item for me I don't know, but if Goddess wants it I will of course wear it. But then, if she told me to wear a miniskirt, stockings and high heels I would do so, as I will do anything Goddess wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment