Sunday 24 October 2010

Release from my CB

It's been a while since I last updated my Slave to Goddess blog. Goddess released me from my chastity device last week after two months and I've had time for any soreness to go away. I am ready to put it back on whenever Goddess wants. I miss it in a strange way.
I am still living in my country cottage and enjoying life as Goddess's slave. I see Goddess every day and do her chores and secretarial work. She said the other day that when she has a big house she will keep me chained up in the loft wearing a hood and only let me out when she feels like it. It's an exciting thought. But in the meantime I am focussing on trying to be a better slave and making sure she is happy with me. I haven't served as her maid lately but am very happy to do so whenever she wants. For that matter I would be happy to drink her golden nectar or be pissed on, not to mention being whipped and put into bondage. Of course it is Goddess who will decide when or if anything happens. Meanwhile I have my rubber suit, which I put on at home sometimes at night.I enjoy the feeling of total enclosure, but I would love to be padlocked into it for the night or the whole day.
I can but dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment